Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the IHS PTOS! We need volunteers year-round to help out in numerous areas. Listed below is a sampling of the volunteer opportunities available. Please CONTACT US for more information!
- Office Volunteers: Assist in the main office, library, or student services.
- Public Relations: Post information about events on social media accounts; organize committees to handle PR for events and fundraisers.
- Hospitality: Serve breakfast or lunches to teachers throughout the year, assist with end of the year events for students.
- Spirit Wear: Help design, sell, and inventory spirit wear throughout the year.
- Fundraising: Organize and oversee fundraising events with the help of a committee.
- Membership: Collect membership forms and dues, input data into the system.
- Landscaping Committee: Assist with landscaping maintenance around the school. WCS provides mowing.
- POGS (Parents of Graduating Seniors): Assist with spoiling our seniors once a month.
Online volunteer sign-ups will be available on this website and posted on social media as needs arise.
*Please note that any volunteer who Chairs a committee, holds an officer position, volunteers in the office or library, volunteers with students, or handles money MUST be a Tier 3 volunteer.*
There are currently no active volunteer sign-up sheets. Links will be posted here as needs arise.
Volunteer Interest Form
Please fill out the volunteer interest form below to get started volunteering with the IHS PTSO.